1. All Federal, State and Local laws must be observed! Buyers are responsible for knowing the law in their area regarding the purchase, possession and use of firearms.
2. Online Orders: All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping. Actual shipping charges will be added to final order. Personal and business checks will be held for five business days. Virginia residents must add 5.3% sales tax to orders.
Returns must be made within 7 days of the printed receipt date. Merchandise that is returned for refund or exchange must be in new, unused condition. The original receipt and all packaging must be returned with the merchandise. We may decline your return if any items are missing (such as instruction manuals or accessories).
• Non-defective items will incur a 15% restocking fee.
• Non-returnable Items Include:
• Firearms and Air Rifles
• Ammo, Primers and Powder
• Firearm magazines
• Services or background checks
• Gift Cards
• Consumable items such as food, drinks and batteries
• Items that are damaged or abused
• Special orders
• Training classes are refundable less a 5% cancellation fee up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class date. Past 48 hours we can move you to a different date.
4. SSG reserves the right to refuse to sell any product to any individual or organization.
5. SSG does not assume the liability for any use or future use of any product purchased from us, including the sale of such product by the buyer to any other person, persons or organization.
6. Ammunition Restrictions - You must be 18 years or older to purchase shotgun or rifle ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
7. Firearms & Accessories Abandonment
Any Non-NFA transferred or purchased firearms and accessories that are not picked up within six months of receipt by us or purchase from us will be considered abandoned property without compensation to the buyer or transferee.
NFA Firearms & Accessories for which the buyer or transferee, without prior written agreement, takes no action within twelve months to proceed with the transfer process, will be considered abandoned property without compensation to the buyer or transferee.